Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

I’m definitely a cat woman. Not in the sense that I’d pull off donning skin-tight leather like Michelle Pfeiffer or Halle Berry (ahem, that would not be pretty!). I just like those fluffy little creatures that spend 90 per cent of their time curled up in a ball fast a sleep and the other 10 per cent slinking around like they’re ‘it’.

Despite my love for the feline kind, I seem to have accumulated quite a lot of photographs of adorable dogs during my Canada travels over the summer. Sorry kitties, you have some steep competition from the canine corner with these cuties…

IMG 1790 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

This little fluff ball was in their element at the fish market in Steveston Village, British Columbia. Is this dog a Scottish terrier? I have no idea. Cute though!

IMG 2877 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

IMG 2872 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

I met Polly the labrador at the blueberry farm I worked at on Vancouver Island. I’d take her for daily walks in the forest during my two-week stint as a WWOOF-er

IMG 3947 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

Dogs on the beach in Tofino, Vancouver Island. 

IMG 0270 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

A very, VERY fluffy dog I spotted at Stanley Glacier in Kootenay National Park, British Columbia. Again, I haven’t got a clue about the breed! Do you know what kind of dog this is?

And just to balance it out a bit, here’s a picture of my cat Roxy…

IMG 1762 Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

Cats rule. The end. 

 

5 Responses to Cats Rule But The Dogs In Canada Were Cute

  1. The big fluffy white dog is a Siberian Husky I believe. Yes, there are many dog lovers around here. But I love my cat and yours is adorable!!

  2. Claire says:

    Fluffy white guy is either a Samoyed or American Eskimo (similar but smaller than a Samoyed), can’t quite tell his (her?) size in the picture. Lovely dogs my old boss used to have three Samoyed’s and the puppies are SO ADORABLE!
    I’m totally a dog girl myself, couldn’t imagine life without my favorite basset.
    Roxy is beautiful!
    Claire recently posted..What A Beautiful CockMy Profile

  3. I’m completely a dog person so this post was great for me. Very cute dogs!
    fernandorafael recently posted..Hollywood’s biggest nightMy Profile

  4. Jemma says:

    I really to hug that dog! (5th photo) White and fluffy dogs are really adorable and they’re soft like pillows. :)
    Jemma recently posted..Sugar Beach Resort in Bantayan IslandMy Profile

Leave a Reply

Please use your real name instead of you company name or keyword spam.


1 × eight =

CommentLuv badge

%d bloggers like this: